A healer develops from within and by education and training one may qualify. The main aim of the course is growing awareness, development of intuition, inner alignment and the ability to use these skills for the sake of physical and mental health in its broadest sense. This may apply to one’s own health, other people’s health, the health within an organisation, or society. ‘Healing’ literally means ’to become whole’. This may apply to many areas in work or life. A graduate of the course is able to work as a healer and will be able to apply his or her skills according to own insight.
The course is built on 3 components:
Meditation-training, to develop awareness and intuition and to learn to be able to work from inner alignment.
Theoretical lectures, esoteric perspectives on a variety of topics in relation to personal and spiritual growth and aspects of health and disease, life and death.
Practical sessions, to study methods and techniques of balancing subtle energies and energy channels and centres in different dimensions.
- Development of intuition
- Personality work: awareness and handling of one' own thoughts, emotions and blockages
- Aspects of disease and health
- Rules and laws of Esoteric Healing
- Ethical aspects of healing
- Introduction in Esoteric Psychology
- Constitution of the human being within the cosmos
- Birth & death
- Listening skills and counselling
- Dealing with clients
- Sensitivity & Diagnostics
- Learn to manipulate energy
- Introduction to anatomy and fysiology
- The subtle bodies: structure, function and mechanisms
- Practical excercises with balancing of the chakra's
- The energetic field and the chakra’s
- Scientific research of the energetic field